Joyful Marriages


Greener Grass approved for curriculum credit

If you are a licensed counselor, pastor, social worker or chaplain who needs continuing education credits to keep your license current, here's a great way to read my book and get credit for it.

It's listed in the "Adultery" section of Study
To see your state's requirements go to the Approved By page

You can buy the book on Amazon, then follow the instrutions on to get the credit